Self certification of absence through illness



For minor/short-term illnesses totalling less than 10 days in any academic year you must complete a self certification form, hand it in to the Office, and email or text me to say that you have done so.

More details of the university rules about this are here:

The self-certification form is here:



theories index ~ theories 01 index ~ teaching index ~ index